What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) user to access certain web pages that are stored in its memory. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or from your computer, see which pages are visited, connection time, analyze the performance of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information contained therein and how the terminal is used, can be used to recognize the user.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are used to offer services and / or personalized advertising, to analyze the performance of the system, recognize the user when accessing the website, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time and to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies in terms of these three categories:
According to ownership:
- Own Cookies: Those that belong to conasia.es
- Third Party Cookies: Those whose ownership is a third party other than conasia.es who is who treat the information collected.
According to the timeline that are enabled on the computer or terminal:
- Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
- Cookies techniques: those that improve service user / client, locate incidents, recognize the user, formalize enrollment, etc.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to enhance the browsing experience by personalizing issues such as language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that serve to analyze information on navigation and provide advertising, either generic or custom.
- Advertising Cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising space.
What types of cookies used conasia.es
Cookies analysis. The application we use to collect and analyze information from the navigation is Google Analytics, developed by Google. For more information: https://www.google.com/analytics/ y https://www.google.com/intl/es_ES/analytics/learn/privacy.html
How I can disable cookies
To permit, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
Below we indicate the following links where you can find more information about the different browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042